1. RV/Campers-Reservations for RVs and campers will not be taken until June 1, 2022. Call the Fair Office at (208) 278-5000 to be put on the list. Spots are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis, and payment must accompany reservation form. Spaces with power will be offered for $75 (limited to the first 19 campers.) Spaces without power will be $25 (at least 15 spots will be offered with more released if space is available). Spaces for tents will also be offered for $25 (limited to 5 spaces). Prices are for the entire week. RVs and campers will be located east of the Horse Barn and along the fence running north and south. One hookup per vehicle and no extension cords are allowed from main cord. Vehicles may begin parking Monday, Aug. 3. An officer from the Payette County Sheriff’s Office will serve as a Parking Superintendent. Other vehicles without reservations must check in at the Fair Office before parking. These vehicles will be parked according to available spaces. Fees must be paid at time of arrival. Paid receipts are to be displayed in front window.
2. No Parking will be allowed by the public or exhibitors inside the fairgrounds north of the barns along Idaho Ave. unless authorized by the Fair Secretary.
3. Livestock exhibitors, vendors, private exhibitors and concessionaires may deliver feed and/or supplies to the barns and booths, then return vehicles to public parking areas.
4. Parking between barns, buildings, booths, fire lanes or roadways is prohibited by fire code.
5. ATV's are not allowed on Fairgounds other than by authorized fair personnel.
The Payette County Fair and Rodeo will not be responsible in any way for any loss, damage or injury to any property, article, animal or person while the same is on the fairgrounds, or at any time or place, nor be liable for or make any payment for damages, loss or injury. Presentation of articles or animals for exhibition shall be deemed acceptance of this policy.